This is my semi-official website. Due to the time it takes me to write articles, translate them and then write the html code before actually posting them, updates are much slower than I would like. Please check out my blog, Lactose-Free Girl, for more frequent updates.
On this website you will find a bit of everything: The emphasis will be on movie reviews, but there will also be book and CD reviews, concert and restaurant reviews, more and more recipes, and a lot of random stuff. Fair warning: I am quite the eclectic!
It is a work in progress and updates will come whenever I have the time.
This site is also available in French.
I should warn you that I may change a few sentences
here and there as this is a liberal translation (an adaptation in a few cases), but since this is my website
and since I'm the author anyway, I will allow myself to take this liberty! ;o)
Please contact me if you have any questions, comments, concerns, constructive criticism, special requests, feedback,
or if you find typos.
- the smell of rain
- chocolate-chip cookies hot from the oven
- having both hands in soil (as long as she can wash her hands after)
- hair on the soap
- sitting in the subway and realizing that the seat is still warm from the last person who sat in it
- finishing a Harry Potter book, because she loves Harry Potter
- having to choose a screen name